Brooke Bardot

Last night after driving through a severe snow storm for over 2 hours I was knocking on Brooks door. I have dreamed of meeting this beautiful lady for sometime now and jumped at the chance with her visit to Ottawa this week. The door oppened and closed behind me and a gorgeous lady dressed in sexy langerie walked up and gave me a much needed hug and kiss. She seemed to melt in my arms and before we knew it we were sitting on the couch cuddling and discussing what I liked and disliked. It was'nt long and we were heading to the bedroom where she proceeded to undress and please me. I'm not one to go into details but fellows here is genuine sweetheart intent in making all your dreams come true. Brooke is even more beautiful in person than in her pictures and truly worth seeing. Following a session of sexual bliss we just sat and talked for a bit and I was dismayed with the fact that she mentioned she had one cancellation and one no show both for two hour sessions. If we keep doing this beautiful sexy ladies like Brooke will be hesitant to come to Ottawa and we would realy miss out. Thanks Brooke for a wonderful evening and hope to see you again soon xoxo Piper.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Nice review Piper....Brooke is definately one sexy lady and very much a sweetheart....Treat her right men of Ottawa.

I have been communicating with Brooke for awhile now. I hope she comes back to Ottawa. I am definitely looking forward to meeting with her. Judging from her pics, she seems to have very nice curves. Definitely on my to do list.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.