Gratitude and Positivity Thread

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good morning, I was having a conversation yesterday with someone and I was grumbling a bit about something, but then shortly after let it go, and turned it into a positive. Sometimes in our day to day lives it can be a challenge to stay positive threw out the day and have gratitude. With new technology being brought to the masses in short inter volts; with media playing a role in our consumerism and setting the mind set of you wont be successful or happy until you have this new thing, it can be difficult to feel gratitude for the things we currently have and our day in general. And that's why I am starting this thread.

I am going to call it the Gratitude thread. If possible each day post something that you are grateful for. The first shift in our mindset is to have gratitude, it leads to thinking more positively. In a situation that seems terrible, try to find the thing you are grateful for, you will be able to make the connection and have a better out look on the whole situation. You will find that you can decrease your stress and work more effectively. So why not reduce your stress, increase your happiness, and try to maintain a positive attitude! If anything it will help you be more aware of how "rich" you truly are. So why not give it a try! You're on here anyways right ;)

I'll start it off :)

I am grateful that I have breath to my body and a new day to experience.

Grateful for my kids and every moment I get to spend with them, even when I want to strangle them :icon_lol: (and grateful that I never do).

They keep me centered and focused on what is really important every day.

• Like 2

I am grateful I found the Cerb site and for the Cerb ladies that do visit Charlottetown, life was becoming very mundane for me, the last year has being quite a rememberable one, thanks:)

• Like 2

Today I'm grateful that I have my two dogs, who are awesome and loving and playful and full of life and happiness. My own life is enormously bigger and better for their companionship.

I'm especially grateful because I know our time together is limited by their too-brief lifespan. From time to time I remind myself "this doesn't last forever." And so I'm also grateful to my first dog since, quite a while ago now, that was the very last of many things she helped me understand.

• Like 2

I'm grateful for a lot, some of which are:

my health

my friends

my dogs

some of my neighbours, lol

my inner strength

my independence

my abilities

some clients;)

and this thread for giving me cause to be grateful:) Thank you

I guess I'm pretty lucky;)

• Like 2

I am grateful that all three of young adults in my house have new jobs and are thinking about getting there own place. (2 sons and one son's spouse and baby). I raised my boys on my own but I'm tired of raising adults.......lol

• Like 1