Come experience a dream come true!

picture.php?albumid=7708&pictureid=44687

Come see a woman who specializes in making your dreams a reality. Beautiful and classy like your dream sweetheart, yet wild and naughty wanting to explore your sexiest secrets! Beautiful but suprisingly disarming, this down to earth beauty will be sure to charm you.

A woman with just the right amount youthful magnetism, but who also shows a strong appreciation for sophistication. Although I enjoy the finer things in life I am carefree and down to earth by nature.

I believe that a true erotic encounter is about the subtle shades of erotic power. We focus on the psychological aspects of our play as much as the physical ones.

My ideal companion knows how to relax and enjoy the best in life. He should be selective and discerning in his tastes and appreciate a woman with depth and intelligence so they can enjoy a mutually stimulating environment.

As you enter our room, it will quickly transform into a den of sensual desires. In our secluded space i will enrapture you with sensuality. Come spend some time with me and allow yourself to be enveloped with the energy of raw seduction!

Let's indulge together

My Schedule this upcoming Week

Monday April 28th 9AM - 4PM

Tuesday April 29th 9 AM - 4PM

Not a Member?

Be my special guest.... PM to make arrangements

Call 613-523-6199 Book Online www.clubcmj.com or PM me