Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I heard about Paige on the other board, someone finally posted a link to her BP ad so I checked her out. Had a VERY pretty face and a nice, hot little bod. There was some talk about her being hard to book but I had no issues. Sent you a text on Wed for a Sat appointment. She responded promptly, flirted a bit, and we set things up for Saturday AM. I contacted her an hour prior to session and she provided address.

Went to her incall, nice residential area close to downtown. I went to her apartment, she opened the door and was wearing exactly what I requested. A bath towel and nothing else. The pics are her and accurate. Very pretty face, very affectionate lady. We kissed at the door and she went right into DFK. After a couple of seconds my pants became a little tight down below. She took my hand and we went to the couch to chat for a bit. She gives great GFE. She curled into my chest and snuggled in and we chatted for a bit. Didn't take too long before her hand wandered down to my tight pants and started rubbing while we chatted, then she slipped between my legs and started to undo my pants. I somehow gathered the strength to stop her and say I wanted to have a real fast shower before. She looked almost disappointed that she was going to have to pause.

One quick shower later, and she practically wrestled me on to the couch, kneeled on the floor in front of me, spread my legs, tore off my towel and gave me an awesome BJ with lots of hot eye contact. After about 5 minutes of this I lead her over to the bed where she continued giving me a BJ for about another 10 mins. This lady likes to suck and is awesome at it. After a bit I had to pause her and we reversed for some DATY. Not going to go into a full blow by blow but I will say she is awesome, we went through a few different positions and I finished in mish. She is great in mish. Wraps her legs around you tight an pulls you in. I love it when a girl does that.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I concur with the recommendation from throckmortonpruddygo. Gorgeous lady inside and out. Delightful company and really goes the extra mile servicewise.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.