Curiosity got the best of me so I went to see Ai. It's been a long time since I got to TOFTT and I am thrilled it was with Ai. First impression is what a cute little spinner package!! While she may not be DDG, she is at minimum a very pretty GND type, only there are no Japanese in my neighborhood. Ai is 3/4 Japanese, her grandmother on mother's side is Korean, father is Japanese. Close enough for me. The ad says she is 5'2", that may be a bit generous but I love tiny spinners and Ai is exactly that. The pics are all her and 33C is accurate I think and they are natural for sure. On her tiny frame they look awesome and she has the cutest little ass to compliment the rest of the package. Kitty was trimmed but pretty hairy. Her english is decent enough that communication was easy.

We jumped in the shower and I was a bit disappointed that there was no bbbj in the shower. It was pretty much a cleansing experience. I figured either this was gonna be a less than stellar visit or the Japanese standard meant it would be a little different than most asian encounters. I recalled that the Japanese SP I saw in Edmonton last year did not join me in the shower so I hoped it wasn't a bad omen ..... it wasn't. All the acronyms listed in the ad were provided, digits was not listed or allowed. DFK was sweet and sensual and set the mood nicely. Ai loves DATY and is very orgasmic to my delight. To feel her trembling over and over was a huge turnon. Her pussy was sweet and clean, it didn't take any convincing to get me to keep going for maybe 1/3 of the session. Until the mirror fell on my ass.

The location in the west end is a new place for Sugarland/AP and they just moved in. It is a familiar location if you've been to the other asian agency that used to work out of here but it is not the same suite. There was a full length mirror propped against the wall at the end of the bed, a great location as it afforded some wonderful views during the encounter. My feet were up against it but with me focused on Ai's sweet kitty i didn't realize it wasn't attached to the wall and just as she shuddered in delight with the grand finale the damn thing fell over on top of me! It didn't break and it didn't hurt me at all but it was funny as hell. We both laughed our asses off (after she made sure I was ok) and it took a few minutes to get back on track. I always say some of the best sex happens when something happens to make you laugh like hell, this was one of those times.

The rest of the visit was pretty routine in comparison. Ai made up for the furniture attack with a very nice bbbj with BLS and DT (ymmv, I'm pretty much average) and she was more than ready for the main event as was I. Cg was ok but doggy was fantastic. I did mention she has the most adorable little ass right? The sight of that cute bum sent me over the edge and she seemed to enjoy the effect it had on me and offered some nice encouragement. While there was nothing that stood out as super by itself, the sum of the events had me more turned on than I have been in a while.

She did gently remind me that time was almost up and did not offer a shower afterwards but a hot towel instead. Chalk it up to the Japanese standard the ad refers to I guess. Not that it mattered, I was on cloud nine and didn't really care, just seemed odd in hindsight. Ai mentioned that she thinks she may be here until @ May 15. I hope she is busy enough to return as I am not sure I can get back to see her this trip.

Overall I had a great time and happily bestow Ai with the coveted slurp seal of approval.

Agency Sugarland / AP
I would visit again
Agency Sugarland / AP
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.