Jenna @ Vibe

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenna for the first time this past week at the conveniently (for me) located Vibe Urban Spa (just by the montreal road/queensway exit intersection). It's a nice discreet location away from the public eye if you're concerned about that sort of thing.

I had booked quickly and easily by phone an hour earlier and was shown into my room and told Jenna would be with me shortly. I took my coat off and paced nervously for a minute until Jenna arrived. She walked in and I got even more nervous because she was so pretty (photos are accurate, very cute face, and silky smooth skin). She could tell I was shy and nervous but her kind and welcoming nature got me a little more relaxed. We got the donation out of the way at the beginning then undressed and hopped in the shower together.

I don't feel comfortable going into details, but I had a lot of fun with Jenna in the shower, and then on the massage table, and in the shower again afterwards. She gave me a nice massage that helped with my sore back from work, the conversation was fun and flirty, not unlike a good first date, and the ending to the massage was mindblowing and Jenna made sure to give me some great views during the process.

So, if you were on the fence about Jenna or Vibe get off the fence and go visit!

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Jenna @ Vibe Urban Spa a few months ago (sorry for the late review!)

I went in over a lunch break and was lucky enough to have my pick of girls. Jenna caught my eye as soon as I saw her.

She was great at making me feel relaxed and comfortable when we first met and that paved the way for a great session. She can hold a conversation and has great soft hands, the session was almost perfect!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.