Jezebel Valentine

I just recently had the pleasure of meeting Jezebel. I noticed her ad in the new classified ad section here at CERB and quickly sent her an email introducing myself and inquiring about her availability. She quickly responded and arrangements were made for a visit. Her in-call location is very centrally located in the downtown core.

When Jezebel opened the door, I was stunned at how attractive she looked. I should note that she is 5'9". Her pictures are very accurate but there was something about her that made her shine. She was well dressed in a vintage-style skirt that make her look like a pin-up girl. She has very attractive eyes and her smile was contagious.

After a few minutes of small talk sitting on her bed, we started making out. Jezebel is an excellent kisser and for some reason while we were kissing various articles of clothing keeping falling away. Jezebel has a gorgeous body. I could have spent hours exploring every single inch of it. Jezebel was very responsive to daty and she showed her appreciation by giving a most excellent BJ. Her BJ skills are exceptional. More than once I had to slow her down or misdirect her with kisses. She obviously loves to give BJs which made me a happy camper.

Since I wanted to get the full girlfriend experience with Jezebel. I quietly mentioned that I would like to fuck her. She had a devilish smile on her when I made the request. A condom was quickly found and we proceeded with vigorous round of fucking. After the first round was done, we cuddled and chatted some more. Soon enough, little Phil was standing at attention and Jezebel went back to showing me her awesome BJ skills once again. Eventually, we ended in the missionary position. After I came and we cleaned up, Jezebel gave me a relaxing massage. I have to say my afternoon was turning into probably one of the best afternoons I had in a long time !

Just one point that I should mention is that Jezebel has cats in her apartment. They were no problem, but if you are allergic you might want to take that into consideration.

I definitely would recommend visiting Jezebel. She is not only a great SP but a very nice person. Our conversations covered a wide range of topics and felt so natural it was almost like we were chatting over a coffee. Luckily, for me my chat ended up with a gorgeous young lady giving me a fantastic BJ. ;-)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I spent time with Jezebel recently and agree with the review, the OP nailed it. Jezebel is fun and has a great body. She's very bright.

I had wanted to meet Jezebel for quite some time, but the opportunities increased greatly when she moved to Ottawa. I finally met with Jezebel this past weekend.

Booking was easy, as Jezebel answered all my questions readily, and was very open to accommodating my needs.

Upon being welcomed into her appointment, I was surprised at how beautiful, tall, and slender Jezebel is. We had some sexy time shedding our clothes and becoming intimate on the bed.

Jezebel is very enthusiastic with her oral skills, so much so that I asked her to stop so that I could enjoy some other activities. That, too was very pleasurable.

Some snuggling and chatting about our favourite places in Ottawa was a great way to wrap up our encounter.

As others mentioned previously, there are a few cats that live in the apartment, but they are quite friendly.

I had the pleasure to spend some time with the lovely Jezebel Valentine this afternoon, and what a great time I had. Jezebel is a very beautiful and sexy lady who is a real gem and by far one of my top experience if not the top in my years of hobbying. I will not go into details but miss Valentine is an amazing woman to spend time with, you will not regret.

Jezebel thank you for an amazing time and I will repeat as often as I can.

• Like 1

This past week I was extremely lucky to spend the afternoon in the company of Jezebel Valentine. We have been corresponding via email for a while, and I finally went forward to book a first date. I arrived at her in-call site on a cold, wet afternoon, and as with most first dates I approach her place with that typical feel of nervousness.

Much to my delight, when the door opened, I was greeted by a beautiful woman. Her pictures do not do her justice as they do not capture her true beauty and the lively energy that she has, and to me, this makes her far more lovely in person.

As with most of my dates, we spent some time getting acquainted over a glass of wine, with some very sexy flirting on her part. This was followed by hotter and hotter activities, and soon we were engaged in some very hot sexy fun. The fun time was followed by some cuddling and conversation, and then we repeated the process again and again throughout the afternoon, and all I can say is that each session of hot sexy fun with her was hotter and sexier that the one before. As Jezebel described herself that afternoon - she was insatiable when it came to our fun times.

As i have said, Jezebel is a hot, sexy gorgeous woman, who is also very intelligent and possess a quick whit, and a wonderful sense of humour. Her intelligence and sense of humour allowed our conversation to flow easily during our date, while i was recharging my batteries.

As my previous recommendations illustrate, i look for someone to spend a long, sensual, hot afternoon with, and Jezebel was a great partner for what i look for, and she made our date into a wonderful experience for me - thank you Jezebel.

I've seen Jezebel a few times now. Enough times to see a pattern in all my visits. Jezebel always greets me in a very warm, friendly way. She is also always in a great mood and very focused on ensuring that I have a perfect time in her company. I tend to prefer lighthearted fun during my visits and Jezebel's easy going nature makes that possible every time I go see her.

As much as her pictures on her website are amazing, she is even sexier in person. Her tall lean body feels incredible, her touch is soft when it needs to be and strong when the mood is more intense. She has an awesome way of being energetic for the more heated moments and being tender and gentle when it's time to relax and bask. I know before arriving that I will have a great time with her.

Jezebel is very professional in her communication and setting up a visit with her is always a breeze. She is always ready on time and her incall is modern, clean and easily accessed.

I should mention that I am a woman. Clearly Jezebel enjoys female clients and it shows in the things we do together! :) I would definitely say that if a woman is reading this recommendation to consider contacting Jezebel for a visit. You will not regret it!

My husband and I have also spent time with Jezebel. She is very confortable with couples. Her playful and relaxed personality sets the tone for a very good time with her. Jezebel makes sure that we get to do all the different things we talk about before meeting. The big grin on my husband's face at the end our visits is a clear indication of the great time he has. We both do!

Bottom line, Jezebel is professional, playful and sexy, always in a great mood and very focused on ensuring that I/we have the most enjoyable time with her.

• Like 6

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.