What animal are you in Chinese Astrology?

I find it interesting.....why don't you check your own sign?

At the bottom of this thread is a link to is a quite good site in where you can find out more....

I am a Horse and this is what it says about me...not bad at all:

Thank goodness for open spaces, because the Horse needs plenty of room to roam! Energetic, good with money and very fond of travel, Horses are the nomads of the Chinese Zodiac, roaming from one place or project to the next. All of this Sign's incessant activity and searching may be to satisfy a deep-rooted desire to fit in. Paradoxically, Horses feel a simultaneous yearning for independence and freedom. Horses crave love and intimacy, which is a double-edged sword since it often leads them to feel trapped. Love connections tend to come easily to Horses, since they exude the kind of raw sex appeal that is a magnet to others. This Sign tends to come on very strong in the beginning of the relationship, having an almost innate sense of romance and seduction. Horses are seducers in general; check out any A-list party and you're bound to find the Horse in attendance. This Sign possesses a sharp wit and a scintillating presence; it really knows how to work a crowd. Surprisingly, Horses tend to feel a bit inferior to their peers, a misconception that causes them to drift from group to group out of an irrational fear of being exposed as a fraud. An impatient streak can lead Horses to be less than sensitive to others' needs. These colts would rather take a situation firmly in hand as opposed to waiting for others to weigh in or come to terms with it. The lone wolf inside the Horse can at times push others away, but this also makes this Sign stronger and is a key to its success. Horses are self-reliant and, though they might lose interest fast in a tedious, nine-to-five day job, are willing to do the work necessary to get ahead. Horses tend not to look much at the big picture; instead they just follow their whims, which can result in a trail of prematurely ended relationships, jobs, projects and so on. This Sign really knows how to motivate others, though, and get a lot accomplished. Once they find some peace within themselves, they can curb their wandering tendencies and learn to appreciate what's in their own backyard.

Hugs to all!

Tracie:rolleyes:

http://www.chinaorbit.com/china-culture/chinese-zodiac.html

Me. I'm a monkey.

I'm scratching my head right now - from the back.

But I'm not doing any of those rude things that monkeys do in public!!! lol

Hey! I should sit in front of my keyboard for however long it takes and rewrite Shakespeare.

I'm a horse but whre the heck did they get that we are good with money...lmao everything else seems to be me...

They're certainly right about the enormous sex appeal Em, and I'd say the part about matching well with us sheep is right on too.

Emma - you're a horse and I'm a monkey and I understand that the 2 are good for a passionate affair but not good lifelong companions.

And I'm no good with money either - so perhaps its just as well that we have to settle for a passionate affair.

When's it going to start mo graidh??? haha

They're certainly right about the enormous sex appeal Em, and I'd say the part about matching well with us sheep is right on too.

For sure :wink:

Emma - you're a horse and I'm a monkey and I understand that the 2 are good for a passionate affair but not good lifelong companions.

And I'm no good with money either - so perhaps its just as well that we have to settle for a passionate affair.

When's it going to start mo graidh??? haha

As soon as i come back for a visit...hehe

This explains why people call me a horse's ass..........if they only knew...heheheheeh

year-of-the-horse.gifChinese zodiac

Year of the Horse 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014

year-of-the-horse_01.gif

Persons born in the Year of the Horse are liked in general. They are always good-humoured, handle money well and make long term plans for their lives.

They are wise an have an artistic disposition. Even though they have an enormous sex appeal they' re weak when it comes to dealing with the other sex. They tend to be impatient and passionate when it comes to things disturbing their daily routine. The match persons born in the Year of the Tiger, Dog or Sheep.

I almost forgot I'm a PIG?

Chinese zodiac

Year of the Pig 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019

year-of-the-pig_01.gif

Persons born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and born sqiures. They put their whole energy in everything they do. They pursue their goals without wasting a thought of giving up. They often are fortunate in their ventures and reach their goals. When it comes to friendship they are quite choosy but once they made friends the friendship is everlasting and they are loyal friends.

They are eager for knowledge and usually well informed. They are not very talkative though and avoid discussions and arguments. They match persons born in the Year of the Rat or Sheep.

Amazing........the picture of the pig and the little picture in your signature line look so similar.....

I am an steel pig(boar)

this also explains quite a bit

as for my sign I am a Taurus - Aries rising

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

Now I know my position ... Doggie!

(p.s. Apparently Dogs match Horses, Tigers, and Hares)

Guest f***2f***
I almost forgot I'm a PIG?.....

YES....YES YOU ARE!!! LOL....Love you bro!!:sm185: