I was sitting here bored...again....and started to look at my routines.....you know those things you end up doing the same way each time....without thought.

We some how end up going on auto-pilot and do the same things each day at the same times.......

For me one of the things is CERB....I get my morning coffee....sit down in front of the old PC and follow the same pattern to start my day....and usually go to the following websites in the same order....

http://www.priceless420.com/

http://www.ottawasun.com/sunshinegirl/2010/03/05/13120281.html

http://www.dailykeeper.com/

then I end up here.........Monday to Friday the same thing....

Not that I am complaining......I just realized how set in my ways I am....

I was wondering what routines or habits some of my feloow CERBians....CERBites do things....

I usually, during the week, sit down and have my breakfest while surfing CERB. It has become a huge part of my morning routine now that on days when I don't have time to do so, my day just doesn't feel the same!

Men are creatures of comfort or comfortable habits. My routines kinda like:

drink coffee

watch a bit of tv recorded the prevous night

check out cerb

go to work.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

I usually check in first thing in the AM while having tea...take a peek from time to time thereafter.

I browse and post when I have the chance - and urge. Could be three times a day or three times a month. All good, though.

I check cerb while I am in bed, using my cell phone, also while I am on the net. No real set schedule here, I check facebook first thing in the morning tho:lol:

Each morn I wake up, saunter downstairs, grab my laptop and a smoke, then sequester myself in the powder room to fire up the browser and give myself cancer in an enclosed space with a fan so that I don't stink the rest of the house up. So if you see a post from me early in the morning, chances are I was on the potty.

Then throughout the day, I get so fucking bored at work I will pop on a few times to read what's going on to stem utter listlessness. Again, sometimes from the washroom so if it says I posted from a mobile device, I may have been on the potty then too.

My other mainstays that I visit daily are Lifehacker, Pitchfork, and various hockey bullshit.

First, I hit up Gmail and I check my personal email account. Then I spend hours in Google reader keeping up with Jezebel, Feministing, ponyXpress, and aurgasm, etc.

I check CERB, Facebook, a couple of dating sites I'm on, various school-related things (I spend a ridiculous amount of time on virtual campus posting different journals for my classes--they're little blurbs based on the readings or movie we watched in class).

And for anyone else in university, this website has saved me SO MUCH TIME: http://www.citefast.com/

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I enjoy change in my life, keeps me sane.