I connected recently on chat with a new Cerb member named Maddy. As is my custom we chatted off and on and I found her to be witty and charming while at times using a self deprecating humor about her mature status. It was always light hearted,fun banter and I found myself intrigued by this woman who did not have an image on her profile. I decided to meet her at her country home in Kanata. She met me at the door with smile and a manner as if we had been friends for ever. We chatted in her living room for a good amount of time and then she invited me to her massage room which has a comfortable relaxing atmosphere. I was fairly stressed from a lot of s#$% going on and almost immediately Ms. Maddy used her magic hands to work on the aching muscles/tendons and all manner of accumulated knots . The entire massage was a wonderful / relaxing and above all sensual experience that I know went longer than we had scheduled. I asked if I could massage her and there was an enthusiastic yes response that made the whole experience complete. IMHO Ms. Maddy has some serious massage skills that mesh perfectly with her personality and I will definitely be repeating with her. Shutterclick

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.