Upselling... for discussion..

I recently visted a MA in a parlour in Montreal for the first time.. I still consider myself pretty new to the community so some of these first experiences definately affect my first impression.

I sat and listened to the 'menu' for lack of a better term had decided on what I wanted. During the session, repeated offers for additonal services kept being offered. I wasn't really interested, not because of the money, I just really wasn't interested. She was super polite, sexy and very charming, but I felt like I was buying car and being offered options I didn't want.

Kind of started to spoil the mood. I think she picked up on it and stopped. The session regained it's heat and ended well, just as I was getting dressed she asked if I was put off during the session. I explained that continued offers started to take the mood away but that she was wondeful in bringing us back on track. She said she understood but sometimes people during the session want to "upgrade".. for which I totally understand. She was very sweet and asked me to come back and see her and she would "make it up to me".. I just might.

To be honest, I didn't lose any sleep over it and I know she was doing what she has to, I respect her for that but is it just me?

Does that take away from anyone else's experience?

hnh

I am glad the situation worked out well for both you and your lady at the time. IMHO, just look at it as a learning experience. If I was pooning, and new at it, I wouldn't quite know what to think either.

Since I work part-time for an agency and they take half the fee, we're encouraged to try to upsell 'extras.' I always feel guilty doing it and almost never even try.

I totally understand.. Just a bit of a mood diminisher on my part. Something I may need to adjust to as I suspect this is very common.