Princ3ss AKA Sasha May

I saw Sasha for a second time just yesterday. Usually I don't do repeats but I am hooked on this one. The first time I saw her I was taken away by her beauty and I acted so shy around her. The second time around I was more comfortable with her.

I saw her ad on bp for Ottawa and asked when she will be in Cornwall next. She replied saying Monday and I booked. I also made a request asking her if she could wear that same lingerie that's in her pics. Same one as the header of recommendation. When I first saw her in that I felt like the luckiest man on the planet. So amazing! We barely said anything before the kissing started. This woman is an awesome kisser. Within no time cloths started coming off. So the nice lingerie never stayed on too long. Did I mention how awesome she looked in that black lingerie?

Anyways we finally made it to the bed. I was on top of her and started kissing her all over and parked on her breasts for a few minutes. I have to say she has the most perfect breasts around. Not too big and not too small. Just perfect. I started to work my way down and got to her pussy and went for lunch. Very tasty and she is very responsive to the tongue. I just loved the way she moved her hips and groaned. I started to move back up and at this point no condom on so I moved off of her.

Now it was her turn to get on top. She kissed me as much as I kissed her. Actually I think she kissed more. Anyways she went down for an amazing BJ. This woman has great oral skills. At this point I was ready for the main event. I tried to look for the condom and she was one step ahead of me. She grabbed it and put it on. Still on top she went for cowgirl. I have to say when this woman is on top she is full of energy. Many 20year olds don't even compare to Sasha. She also gets quite loud too which I love. When she finally stopped I was exhausted. Also the way the bed was bouncing I was afraid someone would complain about the noise. At this point it was only 15 minutes into our session.

Afterwards we just lied there and talked about so many things. This woman has it all. Great looks, great personality and funny too. I love her laugh too, it puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. I could go on describing round 2, 3 and 4 but I think you get the idea. If your looking for the ultimate GFE experience then she is your girl. I would see her everyday if I could. If I could sum up the second experience it would be Awesome! From the time I walked in to the time I left there was not even one time I did not like. She is a one of a kind gem. Treat her right.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

It has been too long since I have seen this woman. Saw her today. Years later she is still as good if not better than the first time. Or second or third. To me she is the best around. She is still a gem.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.