It's quiet. Maybe too quiet

With no agenda, I have two observations to make.

First, there are an awful lot of travelling SPs making their way through town. It's as if there have been an uncommonly large number of lottery winners in the Peg, and the SPs are flocking here like never before.

Second, several of my "to-do-list" SPs, and few of my tried and true SPs, are not answering emails or the phone.

I don't think these two things are connected, but wondering if anyone else out there is getting a weird vibe.

SG

Are the lottery winners also store owners? Or is the Peg just very lucky place to be lately? I know we have had are problems/issues with scam's in Ontario, with Lottery winnings.

With no agenda, I have two observations to make.

First, there are an awful lot of travelling SPs making their way through town. It's as if there have been an uncommonly large number of lottery winners in the Peg, and the SPs are flocking here like never before.

SG

I think it's a combination of a few things.

I think things are slower these days in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, there seem to be more SP's than ever and the market is only so big. I can't speak first hand about Calgary and Vancouver but the last three times I was in Toronto the girls I saw all told me that it was slow. These were all well reviewed high profile ladies, not CL girls.

Winnipeg has had a few of the best ladies in town retire in the last 6 months, Mystique, Elizabeth, Sydnee's group, and I'm sure a few I'm missing.

A visiting girl comes to town for a few days or a week and everyone who is interested calls ASAP so she has a busy week and makes some money. If she is at home and always available guys may not feel the need to book ASAP. I know that's true for me. This works in reverse for the local girls, they are at home, no hotel bill, airfare etc. They don't feel the need to be as busy so they don't have to answer the phone if they don't feel like working that day.

The visiting girls tend to have a more open menu than the locals, or it looks like that to me.

The ladies are seeing how under served Saskatoon and Regina have been for so long and are cashing in there. Winnipeg is only an hour flight from there so they add us as well.

Just my 0.02

LOL Yes Winnipeg is located in a great spot for travelling SP's or for rock bands and other entertainment.

You're right Smartguy- there are tons of new ads up on EC and lots of ridiculously hot visiting ladies- a great time to be in the Peg for sure. As for the lack of responses, can't think of why. Lots of Winnipeg indies seem to be students and it's a busy time of year, that's my only guess. Or maybe they wanted to go somewhere sunny and dry for a couple weeks.