I met this girl originally using a non-SP kind of website, but since this time I know she has been working as an SP using the name "Brittney" in the Herald, and she was also listed on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for a period of time.

She has a wicked body and is a fun ride but is a total mental case which makes her dangerous. I also know of someone she met while she was working as an SP that she stiffed for several hundred dollars while she went out to "pay the cab". My meets with her were non-SP, but after the meet during conversations, she'd subtlety imply that it was not "consensual" which is totally bogus, but most guys know that even an accusation of this can be very very bad for the guy.

She is also involved with people that are involved in the current drug war going on in the city, which is another dangerous aspect since anyone with her runs the risk of becoming involved by proxy.

Bottom line, she definitely does some bait and switch activities and is a potentially dangerous person to be around for a number of reasons.

Numbers she has used include: 2x3-0xx3 and 7x9-2xx1. She changes her address often so no doubt her numbers change too.

Just a fair warning to all.