Sign in to follow this  

Ashley @ paradise

I notice that no one has written a recommendation for Ashley yet. I'm halfway tempted to keep things that way so that I won't have any troubles booking her in the future. But that wouldn't be very fair to my new favourite MA.

Ashley is damned pretty - young, thin, toned, blond, and with legs down to there and then some. Crazy nice legs, that girl!

She has a great touch - the massaging part of the festivities was a bit light for my taste, but the more erotic parts were just fantastic. Plus - HUGE bonus points in my book - she offered extra massage time after I, errr, "finished" the session early. That's a refreshing change from the MAs that hurry you out the door, and speaks volumes about her attitude.

And what an attitude! I'm a sucker for pretty, but a pretty MA with a nice touch AND who really enjoys what she's doing? Wow!

Ashley is new to the biz, and it shows, but not in any of the typical and negative ways. She is comfortable, sensual, and fun as hell. If it weren't such a cliche, I'd say she's a keeper and y'all should treat her well. Aw hell, I'll say it anyways.

My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to check out any of the new rooms in the expanded Paradise facilities. But this way I have an excuse to go visit again soon!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this