I had the pleasure of seeing Mindi from BPage yesterday for the first time .... I think I'm in love (lol). This girl is gorgeous. She is 100 percent Girl Next Door look. Her pics and description are very accurate. Incall only out of a luxurious apartment downtown. I contacted her by text asking whether she could see me in a few minutes notice, she agreed and we met in 20 minutes. She greeted me at the door in a bikini ... my jaw dropped! She's fit, sexy body and very cute face. She strikes me as clean living and very well grounded. She did say having attended university. Just from the looks alone, she is the kind of girl I would have always wanted to have for a girlfriend back in the day ... Wish I was 20 something again.

I like a SP who is direct to the point so we texted ahead of time about the services and price, I only had half hour over lunch and I only wanted a BJ. We got down to business and her oral skills are really good, not necessarily DT style but very sensual and effective. We switched to 69 and she has a beautiful shaved or waxed kitty. She's responsive to DATY and I totally enjoyed going down on her. She offers CIM for a small extra fee (ymmv).

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.