NEW DOWNTOWN LOCATION!

613-899-5879 Text only

picture.php?albumid=4369&pictureid=27935

Now only available downtown at a LUXURY condo. Heavens Playground just expanded..... as a DUO on FRIDAYS with the brand new, young petite sexy spinner HAILEY HEAVENS....My Dirty lil Sister. (Pictures to come, But description for now- below)

Reduced Schedule now in place. I am only available for playing on Monday and Thursdays as a one on one experience, and Fridays as thee next top DUO...... YOU be the Judge :icon_wink:

So if you're ready to Roar, Drool and Slurp..... Then Giddy Up- Text Me for availabilities. (Currently Booking for June 5th & 6th)

Services

YMMV TBD :icon_wink: But definitely include, FULL body Massage, Nude Reverse, Mutual touching, Bodyslides, Shower together, etc etc (NO FS)

HOURS

1030AM-5PM Monday, Thursday and Friday (These days may change- so feel free to ask)

RATES

120-30Mins, 150-45mins, 180-60mins

(Duo rates are the same $ each girl)

ABOUT ME

I am quirky and flirtatious, I enjoy great conversations and if you bore me- I will tell you ( I expect the same really). I enjoy playing vinyl records and music is a definite must while we are together (Lana Del Rey, Cat Stevens, Bob Dylan, Mumford and Sons, Rihanna..... I am a music slut) I am a total pleasure whore. I will trick you into massaging me..... so beware :icon_wink: I am also a shower hog, but you can watch haha. With all that said, I absolutely will give you my undivided attention for the duration of our date and we can get lost into our sexual deviance together :icon_wink:

TEXT ONLY 613-899-5879

HAILEY HEAVENS Is a sweet, young, bubbly 24 year old girl. She is 5 feet fuck all. 100lbs. Short dark hair and piercing blue eyes. Tasteful Tattoos. And a personality that lured me to her instantly. She aims to please.....and LOVES to be pleased. We practice everything we know on each other first.... and a few more times, just to be sure :icon_wink: Did Hell freeze over? No.... But, Heaven just got Hotter.

picture.php?albumid=9158&pictureid=61154

• Like 3