Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

For some of you, today your search ends, because I would like to tell you about an amazing girl I met.

After spending an inordinate amount of time during the day looking at different websites, forums and burning through a good chunk of my mobile data plan, I found an ad for Mandi, with a link to an agency's website. The ad was simple enough, a short description of her with the requisite contact info. But what pulls you in are those pictures. Professional, tastefully done pictures that just grab your attention and don't let you go. They practically dial the number for you.

When she opens the door for you, I hope there is a defibrillator around just in case, because your heart will literally skip a beat or two. Well at least that is what mine did.  Mandi is mind blowingly beautiful. And the gorgeous lingerie she was wearing did not help the situation with my heart one bit - now working overtime trying to keep me standing upright in the entrance way and power some sort of intelligent conversation out of my mouth. Thankfully I only tripped on my words and not on my feet.

After a shower, all it takes is some light conversation on a very  comfortable couch to realise this girl is special. She is smart, funny and eloquent. Oh, and when it comes to sex, she means business. Mandi exudes sex. She knows what she is doing, and does it well. Extremely well. With respect, I won't go into any R-rated details but will leave you with this: If a film crew happened to film our encounter, I think the footage would nab Mandi an AVN award. Anyway, she has an award in my books, and I can't wait to see her again.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.