Sophie from CL???

Anyone have any experience with Sophie? She is a Busty mature MP that sometimes advertises on CL. She posted on CL on March 10th...

She doesn't see many clients apparently...she does have a blog that she direct potential clients to, but it might be tough to find.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thinking about going to see her if everything checks out.

Edited by slappy22
more details

Anyone have any experience with Sophie? She is a Busty mature MP that sometimes advertises on CL. She posted on CL on March 10th...

She doesn't see many clients apparently...she does have a blog that she direct potential clients to, but it might be tough to find.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thinking about going to see her if everything checks out.

Hey Slappy22

Here's the link to the blog. I'm planning to try and book with her sometime soon.

http://sophiemassage.spaces.live.com/

Slappy,

You are correct, I dont normally take many clients, I like each of my sessions to have 100% of my senuality in them. I am currently only working Wednesday and Thursday evenings, and on Saturdays during the day into the early evening. I am booking a maximum of 3 clients per evening, and 5 on Saturdays.

Information about my sessions can be found on my blog.. and of course I am very happy to answer any questions.

I look forward to our first session together

xo Sophie

Yea she's on CERB now under the name Sophie Lauren...check her out!

Welcome to CERB Sophie!