Please Reply Back For Solutions/Ideas

I am completely ignorant about this matter, but I think it will be appropriate to find a solution before it becomes a problem. Correct?

I am referring to the new prostitution bill.

And these are only ideas/questions/maybe solutions in case it becomes law

With the new bill, criminalizing everything but independents SPs would it be accurate to say the advertisement of services will be ban in boards like this one? HOWEVER

1. Communication on CERB as a social medium still will be possible so the only thing that will affect and I am seeing it in a very broad spectrum with out having any knowledge of the way legislation works in Canada(so please excuse my lock of knowledge if I make wrong assumptions and please correct me).

This means that advertisement will be prohibited and if CERB doesn't cooperated they could be shut down (something similar to CL)? BUT if instead of advertisement we rely completely in communicating as we do on the forums, and use it as a social network. Would CERB be respecting the regulations under the bill(law). Right?

I imagine that paid advertisement supports the management and maintenance of the CERB website, and probably it would be necessary to create some type of membership fee in order to make up for the advertisement being removed off CERB to comply with the laws(in case this becomes one).

2. If CERB becomes a membership only forum and the members are screened to prove they are legit SPs or Hobbyists then Could CERB become A PRIVATE BOARD? Of course no to advertise but to "Socially Network" (something like Facebook).

3. Before the WWW came to revolutionize the industry where did SPs would advertise services? In the US there were weekly papers, and local papers where there were no pictures and no "menus" at less that was still happening 15 years ago. Some providers still rely on these mediums for additional advertisement. In reality you would not advertise specific services but advertise you number or email. Would this be a possibility?

4. If CERB is owned and operated by a different country then the governing laws and jurisdiction would be other than Canada, right?

I am only giving a supposition, hoping for the bill not to make it at all, but I think it is best to be prepare for the worse case scenario. Just in case....

Any other ideas come to mind? and please feel free to correct me if any of my statements above are off.

Thank you!