Victoria Jolie - on tour

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest W***ledi*Time

When I visited Rachelle Reigns in Kingston last summer, she mentioned ... a certain something ... to me about her friend Victoria Jolie. I found this ... something ... to be very intriguing. Unfortunately, I also knew that the chances of the always-touring Victoria ever crossing paths with my home-bodied self were very slim.

So ... I was very surprised when Victoria announced in early February that she would be coming right here to my own backyard, Halifax -- a place that she had never been before. I spent the next entire month making prayerful promises to the Nova Scotian weather gods: I'd happily endure a whole month of blizzards and shoveling snow -- if only there'd not be a nor'-easter on the date that Victoria came to Halifax. My earnest cycle of pagan sacrifice-rituals paid off. As Victoria's dates drew near, the Bluenose weather forecast was snowstorm-free. Along with this prediction of clear roads between me and Halifax, I was (selfishly) delighted to find that Victoria's time in Halifax was not yet fully booked.

But (you say) more than enough about me.

Not surprisingly for a lady who is forever touring and who has been most everywhere, Victoria has her booking procedures down pat, and handles her business with impeccable professionalism. A basic two-call system landed me in her very nice rented condo in downtown Halifax, with a spectacular view of the harbour.

Of course, the view indoors was even better. Victoria has been kind enough to grace Cerb with dozens of wonderful photos, so I knew all about what this lovely lady looked like. Right? Wrong! Yes, there are plenty of super-hot photos of Victoria sporting a sultry, pouting, come-hither look -- and some with a hint of her sexy playfulness and humour. But every one of these photos pales in comparison to the genuine, frank smile that breaks across Victoria's face as she welcomes you, in-person, into Victoria's Heaven.

Heaven? Yup, I know it was heaven, because there were pearly gates. And ambrosia. And I distinctly remember muttering something about "sweet mother of god". So ... definitely. Yeah. Definitely Heaven.

After lots of very yummy and enthusiastic kissing, the stilettos clattered to the floor, clothing went flying, and Victoria settled down to demonstrate an excitingly deft mastery of oral-and-manual coordination. Soon she was cleaning me up with a warm washcloth, and I dizzily glanced at the clock in amazement: 15 minutes down; 105 minutes to go. So much for the old guy's warm-up.

Victoria is a master of bed-generalship. She is indefatiguable, and isn't shy about suggesting what the next position, maneuver or activity might be. Nor is she backward in enthusiastically embracing her partner's whims. Lookit, I don't move very fast -- so I'm always quite happy if I manage to get a few of the things on my mental list-of-possibilites checked off before I turn into a pumpkin. With Victoria, though, by the time I managed to marshall my resources, the list was toast and Victoria's fountain of naughty ideas just kept right on flowing. A number of oral positions both ways (all parts of Victoria taste delicious); a number of FS positions (I had to look one up after I got home to find out what the dickens it was called -- apparently I don't get out enough!); a number of greek positions; foot play (did I mention that I love feet); etc. Plenty of kissing, smiling, and sounds and squirms of appreciation throughout -- Nice!

There was also time for leisurely, relaxed snuggling and chatting. Victoria seems to be naturally curious, and I swear she actively encouraged my blatherings-on about Nova Scotian history, geography, etc. She gives her full attention. I enjoyed hearing some of her thoughts on the business, and her perspective as a touring lady.

Victoria has an unflaggingly sunny and positive outlook and attitude. I'm so glad Rachelle mentioned that ... certain something ... about her.

Thank-you Victoria. It was a pleasure meeting you!

(statutory declaration: ymmv.)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest S**et ******r

Thanks for the great review, Wrinkled. Victoria's visit to St. John's is in 8 days time. Needless to say, Im very excited :)

It would be easier for me just to copy and past WIT's comments. What more can you possibly say about this amazing woman. She answered the door in a matching bra and pantie set. Led me down the hall to the bedroom where she proceeded to undress me. I love being undressed by a beautiful woman.

She has incredible oral skills. I don't want to embarrass myself but it only took her 5 minutes to make me have my first orgasm. Then it was my turn to explore her body. I gave her a back massage that also included some kissing. She has a tickle spot but I wont tell you where it is. It will be more fun finding it for yourself.

I continued down her body massaging her legs. She has beautiful legs. The view is amazing. She rolled over so I could continue massaging her. Wow. What a stunning body. Her breasts are heavenly. I truly enjoyed massaging them and playing with her nipples. I continued massaging further down her body.

For some reason I no longer wanted to massage. I now wanted to taste this lovely woman. I started off slow. I love pleasing a woman orally. As her moaning got louder I quickened my pace. I could have stayed there all day. It was heaven.

The sexual positions were amazing. I would love to have taped our escapade but for some reason I don't want to see my body in it. Parts of me sure. We tried several positions and I only wish we had time for more.

We cuddled for a few minutes talking about what to see and where to eat in Halifax. Our time together was almost over and I was sure my body could take no more, or so I thought. She was not finished with me yet. She proceeded to give me an incredible prostate massage while she devoured my cock once again. Wow.

I have never been so sexually drained. I got home and slept for 6 hours. Of course I had a hard time sleeping the night before as I kept thinking about being with Victoria. If you have the opportunity to visit with this lovely lady take the plunge. You will not regret it. Until we meet again. :grin:

Guest g****lm*g

Had a recent meeting with Victoria on the St. John's, NL leg of her tour after having been curious about seeign her for years. Incredible experience. Best BBBJ ever. Amazing breasts and body. Wonderful personality. Very non-rushed PSE/GFE mix. Do not miss an opportunity you have to see this incredible woman!

I recently had the great pleasure of meeting Victoria on her recent visit to Halifax. Booking with Victoria was super easy I simply followed the instruction from here web site and barely 24 hours after making my first ever contact with her I was being greeted by this true beauty at her rented condo with a warm hug and passionate kiss.

Victoria's reputation certainly precedes her and without question I can say she exceeded all expectations I had for our meeting. After some DFK in the living room we quickly moved to the bedroom where we respectfully asked each other about what our restrictions may or may not be neither one of us had any we could think of lol.Victoria is a true gfe/pse and seems to truly love what she is doing and it shows. Victoria is very accommodating to special request and will do whatever she can to give you the most pleasure she can and always with class.

Thank you Victoria it was a true pleasure meeting you.

I've seen Victoria several times, individually and in threesomes. I've always enjoyed her company. She's a sweet woman with model looks, a sexually adventurous streak, and very arousing erotic skills. During pillow talk I asked about her experiences participating in Teatro Erotica sessions in the US and indicated my desire to participate in a group sex session. During the last year Victoria spent a good deal of time planning her Libero Paradiso experience and I jumped at the opportunity to participate and fullfill one more sexual fantasy.

The event took place in a luxurious country home north of Toronto, with transportation arranged by Victoria. The home was a three storey building with exposed wood beams and cathedral ceiling in the living area, with lots of large rooms and an outdoor hot tub for playing in. Men dressed in suits and the women wore elegant cocktail dresses or evening gowns. In addition to Victoria, I also knew Keissy Hennessey. I understand there were 18 men attending and the same number of women.

The evening began as a typical cocktail party with relaxed and light conversation. Conversation inevitably turned to the evening's upcoming erotic activities. We all eagerly shared our anticipation and nervous excitement. The majority of us, including the women, had never participated in a large group event like this before. I think this openness put us all at ease and heightened our anticipation of enjoying a new sexual adventure together. It was a little like being younger again and you and your girlfriend have agreed that you're going to "do it" tonight for the first time! To heighten the sexual tension, women begin appearing in sexy lingerie and teasingly mingled throughout the cocktail party. Men then quickly disappeared to change into robes. Both the lingerie and robes were quickly discarded as the evening's promise began to be fulfilled.

I won't provide a play by play of the whole evening because there was too much going on, with so many people in numerous combinations, for one person to describe it all. Some people chose to participate in a series of one on ones, others threesomes and foursomes in bedrooms. Many of us enjoyed ourselves in the presence of so many others and with such uninhibited carnal joy that you couldn't possibly stop to count how many people you were together with. I do have some vivid memories, so here's a montage of a few scenes.

Stepping into the hot tub and joining 4-5 other couples. Beautiful steaming breasts and asses glistening in the night light and bobbing in and out of the water. Long slow deep kisses, bodies close together, hands exploring and stroking parted thighs, cocks and pussies underwater. Moans, cheers, laughter, lingering looks, three ways, swapping partners, women flattering and complementing each other's unique beauty. Me leaning back with my cock and balls alternately in the warm water and cool air, while being stroked and sucked. All of this is heightened by simultaneously being an exhibitionist and a voyeur. Being watched by others in such an unguarded act heightens my pleasure, just as my watching others further turns me on and those around me.

Indoors, the "playroom" is furnished with a large wrap around sofa along two walls and is covered with naked passionate bodies. People are in various stages of arousal from slow sensual foreplay to climaxing. I look to my left and see a woman stretched out with feet pulled up while she receives oral from a man kneeling before her. Next to them a woman sits on the sofa back playing with her breasts while a woman kneels on the sofa giving her oral and is herself being fucked doggie style by the man standing behind her. Next a man lays back on the sofa with a woman riding him cowgirl. They are going at it hard. His eyes are closed, face grimaced while she rides him leaning forward over his chest, allowing me to see his cock appear and disappear in and out of her pussie with her ass thrusting up and down. A couple next to them lays length ways on the sofa. She screams as she cums and shudders. He continues to fuck and she has to get him to slow down because she's so sensitive immediately after cumming. Finally, there's a woman on the floor, with a small crowd around her. I can't see what everyone is doing but she's screaming loudly and I can see that she is reaching up and has a cock in each hand. Me, I'm standing in the middle of the room, receiving a blowjob from a beautiful woman on her knees in front of me. I'm looking down at my cock disappearing between her beautiful full lips, while she looks me in the eyes. I'm spreading my legs so she can play wih my balls and thighs. I'm looking around the room at all of the action and I don't want to cum yet. I want this to last as long as possible because it's all such a turn on. I decide that while my partner is concentrating on my pleasure, she's missing all of the action behind her. I reach down and help her up, turn her around and tell her to just take some time to enjoy the sights and sounds. I stand behind her and gently rub my cock on her lower back and ass while reaching around and caressing her breasts and stomach. After lingering awhile we join a couple on the sofa in some four way play. Hands, tongues, lips, tits, nipples, cocks, pussies, eyes, thighs... I straddle my partner while she gives me a hand job and she receives oral from the other man and kisses the other woman. I'm close to cumming. I start to talk dirty, my eyes are half shut, my body tightens. I see her looking up at me. She knows I'm about to cum and with a series of shudders I cum all over her tits, neck and shoulders. She keeps milking me until I'm too sensitive to be touched anymore. That was the first of three times I came that evening. I'm usually a one shot guy. In the following days I walked around in a near constant state of arousal, like a horney teenager.

There are a lot of possibilities at a party like this. Everyone had different desires, fantasies and strategies. I just went with the flow and who I clicked with that evening. Although I had never previously met Dolce Mia and Jasmin Thai, I enjoyed their company so much I ended up spending most of the evening with them as my companians and I have to thank them for all the pleasure they shared with me. Since that evening I've been fortunate to see Jasmin again. Even though I knew both Victoria and Keissy, somehow our paths never crossed that evening. I do however remember hearing Victoria's passionate moaning and crying oui...oui...oui! After all her work organizing the event I was glad to hear her enjoying herself! As I said, there's a lot going on and you can't do it all! I'll forever be grateful to Victoria however for hosting the party and inviting me to attend. This was the first Libero Paradiso event, but I understand Victoria is planning more. All of the women I spoke to enjoyed themselves and will be returning along with a few more who were unable to attend the first event.

Edited by cyclo
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.