Adrianna from CL or here

thank god adrianna blew into town...

I met with adrianna, what a sexy beautiful creature she is.

Adrianna made it feel like we were old friends, or that there was no business arrangement. She has beautiful eyes, really beautiful eyes. of course, her body is super sexy, her thighs are a gorgeous shape, her skin is soft and covered with beautiful art. When she looked at me and said "so, are you ready to have some fun" i knew i was being taken to the place I wanted to be taken. it's not often the reality lives up the fantasy.

I'm a guy that likes intensity, a free spirit, and a woman that oozes sexuality. As she lay over close to my face lightly kissing me and asking me, between kisses, what i 'liked' and was 'into' i just kept hearing 'oh, me too, oh me too'....there is lots of depth to her....so many layers..

i could have spent all afternoon, night, the next day with her... it's funny to recommend her cause it's nice to keep a good thing your secret.

she loves what she does, makes you feel like a king, and treats you even better than that. I couldn't decide if it was GFE or PSE.

Thank you Adrianna, for who you are, and what you do. I can't wait to explore more with you. thank you for the intense moments of sensuality coupled with some pure hardcore fun...

oh and bring her a pepsi...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.