Have you read this story about the Flight attendants in the Arab Emirates???

Now tell us....what are the limits of Sexy Texting?

None?

Some?

Come on, tell us your best and worst experiences with sexy texting!!!!

By AOL Editor

"In case you haven't heard, an Emirates flight attendant and supervisor were recently sent to prison for three months for sending sexy text messages to each other. MSNBC reported that "the pair were convicted of 'coercion to commit sin' over messages and were initially sentenced to six months in jail"

Gulp.

MSNBC also reported that there is grave concern about the rapid growing population of foreigners in the deeply conservative area which may be threatening their social and religious identity.

So how did the sexy texts even come to light? The husband of the flight attendant. He's been battling her for a divorce since 2007. I guess it only makes sense he would turn her in so she could be sent to jail.

Nice, eh?

Flight attendants aren't the only ones getting thrown into the slammer for sexually related activity. "a British pair caught kissing in public in Dubai is appealing a month-long jail sentence handed down after an Emirate mother complained her child had seen their indiscretion," Cynthia Johnston, the MSNBC correspondent covering the case, wrote in the article Airline workers face 3 months in jail over texts. Then she goes on to discuss three more cases involving British couples either going to prison or narrowly escaping prison for similar actions.

When I mentioned this story to Bob, the singing pilot, he asked, "What is considered a sexually explicit text in that part of the world?"

Honestly, I don't know. I'm not so sure I even want to know."

Hugs to all

Tracie:roll: