Moon Light Studio

I have been reading reviews and trying to make a decision on where to go for a masasge with a happy ending or for full service if the place offers it. Broadways sounds like it offers full service but its kinda dumpy by the sounds of things so thats not really an option. Executive bath sounds like a good option but not full service but thats not a deal killer either. I came across moon light studio today but i cant seem to really find any info on this place. If anyone has anything they can tell me that would be great.

I went and saw a girl a few days ago but it really wasnt that good at all. She looked like a junkie i dont live in winnipeg a few hours away so i just wanna make the right call for the drive that i will have to do. If someone can pm me or let us know via the thread that would be great.

Moonlight isn't the greatest place either ,however they have painted etc , and for the most part place is clean. Jessica is probably one of the nicer gals there IMHO , and reasobnable rates.

Nevada has a bit better lineup these days as well , however it needs reno work as well.

Classiest place in the city is EB , and another great option is 1360 main street , albeit no fs for sure...it is clean and good service...Leanne or Leslie would be my top picks , or Christine.

Indy is the best way to go , but do your homework, and if you want a certain kind of girl /looks/body/age/service etc most members here can give you some good recommendations. Do not just pick someone randomly from backpage...80% of girls on there are not reliable or worth it IMHO

• Like 2