Victoria Vixen

My experience with Winnipeg sp's has been limited. I had one of the great nights of my life with the now retired Mandalay Bay but since then most attempts to contact ladies have gone unanswered. I have noticed other gents mention this and don't know if it is a "Winnipeg thing" but it sure has been an issue for me. One noteable exception is the lovely Holland, who has always returned my emails but we still have not been able to match schedules....maybe one day!!

So having been ignored by many ladies in the past, I took a chance on a lady who seems to have few, if any reviews. At least I could not find any. Well I think I found a hidden gem in Victoira, or Victoria Vixen as she nows wants to be known on her new website She went a long way to changing my opinion of Winnipeg sp's and their lack of professionalism in returning calls. I had a heck of a time setting up an appt. with Victoria and actually had to cancel our first planned meeting with less than an hours notice. Rather than being rude, she was very understanding and polite on the phone. That impressed me and fortunately (for me) I was able to juggle my schedule and set something up the next day. Even that was not without complications and she was able to see me with very short notice.

An incall was best for me so after getting the address, I realized it was only about a fifteen minute walk from my downtown hotel. Although I walked, I did notice that the building was in an OK neighbourhood (not upscale but not scary bad either) and there seemed to be plenty of parking. On arrival I called and Victoria buzzed me up.

When she opened the door, one thing was very clear. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has a really pretty face, lovely long dark hair and a naturally full figure. In some of her pictures on EC and CL, I thought she looked a little chubby but in person that was not my impression at all. She just looked sexy. She was wearing a nice bra and panties and although I usually prefer a lady in heels, she really looked cute in her bare feet. Victoria clearly takes pride in her appearance and sports a nice, even full body tan. She welcomed me in with a nice kiss and hug. Her apartment is nicely done. As I said, the building is not upscale but I certainly did not feel anything was shoddy and she has done a nice job in decorating the place.

Now for the one thing I did not enjoy. Maybe I'm getting old, but I like to take things slow and as this was the first time I was seeing Victoria, I thought we would take a few minutes to get to know each other. I had booked an hour and most times when I meet a lady, we have spent a bit of time chatting and breaking the ice. Victoria had other ideas. I'm not complaining but it did catch me a bit off guard. She immediately invited me to the bedroom and asked that I get undressed. We engaged in some DFK (she has a great pair of lips and wonderful white teeth) and she asked me what I liked. Before I knew it we were engaged in some very inspired 69 and she tasted GREAT!!! I think she was enjoying herself and I was doing my best to keep up my end of the bargain. She became very enthusiastic and the noise level in the room got a lot louder. I may have been contributing to that as well since she was doing a pretty fine number on my little buddy with her mouth. She asked me to come inside her (by the way...all of this was gloved which is how we both wanted it) and we engaged in some thoroughly inspired mish. However, I have a thing about coming with a glove on (which can be good and bad) and so we both ended up pretty much exhausted and yet I still had a shaft that needed to be mined. Well, Victoria was up to the challenge and did some magic work with her hands that resulted in a powerful, body lurching orgasm that I really, really enjoyed.

To sum up, I had a great time. I was a bit reluctant to call Victoria as I have heard bad things about CL but I was buoyed by the fact she also advertises on EC and I was really, really glad I took the chance. She is an enthusiastic performer, with a great personality and a really cute body and pretty face. I know a lot of guys say that the girl is prettier than her pictures but this girl really is. She also has wonderful soft skin and some of the cutest and softest feet I have ever encountered. Sadly, I did not have time during this session to give them the attention they deserved. Hopefully next time...and there will be a next time. I did not spend enough time with Victoria to really get to know her. She has a couple of tattoos on her back that I never even noticed until our time together was almost done but while YMMV, this is a recommendation forum and I would recommend her.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Yes very nice review, I really love her pictures, she has a great body and a very warming smile. ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.