Chelsea of CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest **oo**e

I saw Chelsea at CMJ this afternoon. She is smoking hot and DDG. She reminds me of Gina Gershon http://www.hawtcelebs.com/category/gina-gershon/.

She is about 5'9", has gorgeous, smoky, exotic hazel eyes, high cheekbones, plump lips, a tiny waist, very sexy feet, her titties are about 36 DD, and she has a dark, sexy tan. She recently moved here from Quebec City and has a very, very sexy French Canadian accent.

Some of the intimate details will be kept private. She provided a gfe massage which included hot creative bodyslides and an explosive, erotic finish.

Edited by **oo**e

Edited by Jack2000

Incredibly attractive, fit and sensual. Has an outstanding gift for touch. Best I've experienced so far.

Above poster should try to find a younger picture of Gina Gershon as Chelsea looks more youthful than mid-20's age posted on website.

Thank You, Chelsea

Edited by pilon

I agree, Chelsea is amazing, surprised that there are not more recommendations on her. She is beautiful with an incredible toned body, gives sensuous massages and make you feel comfortable.

Bonus for me is that she works on various days at the East location which is closer and allows me to avoid the construction around town.

I had a great time with her, this was my second visit with Chelsea and I'll repeat for sure.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chelsea from CMJ a little while back. You know that moment a truly beautiful woman walks in the room and you are at a lost for words... well that was me. Chelsea walked into the room and I was literally stunned by her beauty. Sensual massage, passionate and overall memorable experience. She is a true beauty inside and out. All I know is I can not wait to see her again. Work now send me back to Ottawa and soon!

Changed atmosphere rating

I just read Chelsea's taking a leave of absence.

My new ATF (though Jazmin now retired still is my ultimate MA).

Now I only wish I visited more from the West to take in a few more appointments from Chelsea.

Wish you well on your new adventure!

spelling

Guest **oo**e

I saw Chelsea again this week, I actually popped in to see her briefly during the CMJ party. She's tall and insanely beautiful. She has a tiny waist, tight rear, long gorgeous legs, a perfect yoga body. I have never seen anyone with more beautiful skin. She's very nice to talk to and genuine.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.