ottawapleasure

They are not a new agency, they used to advertise online and in the Sun. Their website have been there for months and everytime you click on ladies you see the coming very soon. How hard can it be to get a digital camera, take some shots and post them. To me it shows a lack of professionalism and for this reason I have been staying away. Why don't they want to show pictures? Better stick with PK or there are also other agencies that shows pics.

Guest Curveloving

I totally agree.I would not see anyone without seeing a picture.The look is too important.

Ottawa Pleasure........160hr ask for Angie....french brunette from Montreal, model body 9/10 in the looks department definately a good experience....as for anyone else there I don't know but this girl is hot. Haven't seen her in a couple of months think she's still around and surprised she doesn't ask for more. If anyone has the chance to meet her post what you think about her as I have not seen any news about her and she is a great sp