Well I see north bay has a new agency

well nice to see more varity in your gentlemen's selection of sp's in north bay. Lol nope all the junkies like des,Tina,holly,krissey, and BBw work for it. Some girls where smart and used new names but their same pictures lol. My first client back asked me to text &!see what it would cost to have a girl join us so I did $220 a person for first hour $200 a person if we wanted another hour. (I charge to little). So anyways we asked for pics and ages the girl on phone assured me that it was all never before sp's or brand new fresh out of high school. Well the youngest was 2/ she must not be to bright. The oldest was 48. So as soon as pics arrived I told my client sorry but only use 420 not touchin a junkie or a girl with herpes and hep c. Then client said ya I understand that but I got holly on facebook & she said Greek for $100 a hour. I have always been a independent provider but one would think a agency would make their girls get teed on regular basis , I go every 3 months. If my client is serious about his plan to make moze into a brothel & I be the madam I will be so strict. So ya that's our little adventure with the new Catherine's secrets P.S. I posted on behalf of my client promised to do it in am so I did cheers

Have great day