Hi everyone

I am writing this not only to recommend the young woman i met but also to clear up some confusion on this forum. There have been lots of positive things written about Tiffany but it became apparent even before i visited her today that the recommendations are directed at two different girls. The young lady with the pretty tattoo on her tummy has only been in the industry for a few months and as such anything directed at Tiffany 2012 is not in reference to her. The irony however is that I had not contacted the new girl on BP because i new she was very young and i wanted to avoid any chance of pursuing my fantasies at the risk the expense of another person. I in no way mean that younger girls are not happily working as an sp i just wanted to be certain that those i am with are doing it partly for the fun of it.

However after reading so many glowing recommendations and decided to contact her and i am very glad i did. While The young lady i met was barely over 20 she had the maturity of someone much older ( a level that many of my guy friends will never achieve.) I drove from Fredericton to Moncton to see her at 8am and as she said she would she texted me at 6am to make sure i was still coming. In many ways i am reluctant to post a recommendation on her because i know it will increase the number of good choices she already has and will probably mean that i wont get an 1.5 next time for my hour booking. Needless to say she does not look at the time when you arrive and in our case we finished when we had all the fun i could handle with out getting my hands on some sort of energy drink. Tiffany 2014 is worthy of the high praise that others have given Tiffany 2012 and i owe it to the gentlemen of this forum to highly recommend her

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 8

The Tiffany I met is the beauty with the tattoo on her tummy.

I have met her more than once now and she is amazing. I have never felt so welcomed and at ease as I was with her. She may be young, her ad says 20, but she is very confident and that makes her even more sexy.

I can't recommend her enough, her pics are 100 % authentic and she may be even more beautiful in person.

If you are hesitant, do yourself a favour and go for it, you will not be disappointed.

Had the opportunity to meet Tiffany tonight, and I must say that it was unbelievable. She's very confident, and great to spend time with. The Tattoo makes her even more sexier. I definitely intend to go see her again, and I cannot recommend her enough!!

I actually just visited Tiffany, and she is without a doubt amazing. She's beautiful. Period. And yes, she's absolutely the girl in her pics with the awesome tattoo on her stomach. I admit, I was nervous as hell (my first time with an sp) and she made me feel welcome and comfortable.

I've seen Tiffany (with the tattoo on her lower abdomen) several times now and I have to say that every time has been a great experience for me.

She was my first experience with this type of service and my first meeting with her blew away my expectations. Her pictures are 100% accurate and she looks more beautiful in person. She's incredibly professional and gives off a very comfortable vibe matched with her friendly personality.

I live in a very small town so I have to drive quite a bit to meet her when she is in the Fredericton area. (which is closest to me) The last few times she's texted me when she's going to be in the area which helps me a lot since I'm sure I live farther than most usual clients.

She's very addicting and I feel like a million bucks after every meeting with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.