I don't know this girl and only know what members have stated here about said girl. The only thing I am 100% sure of is that she has plagiarized my website wording and from my ads as well (one sentence). She has been plagiarizing my wording since coming on the scene, she does change it up every now and then but won't remove my words.

"My sexy shapely curves will allure you; tempting, seductive gorgeous eyes will entice you" Lexy Grace.

I am in no way shape or form bashing or defaming this girl.

I'm just not impressed and after reading the threads and knowing I have been stolen from by this girl by what has been reported is disturbing and I am not the only companion this has happened to by other girls.

I am just informing the members that she has stolen from me and will not remove my wording.

• Like 3

To add to what the ever charming Lexy said, the past thread about her and her dubious practices is enough of a deterrent. There are enough well-established companions in HRM who are highly recommendable and don't play tricks on you. No need to feel all excited every time a newcomer shows up around the corner. There is always room for new serious providers. They take their time in slowly building their reputation as a serious and stable provider. This one has definitely ruined hers. She doesn't deserved the credit of any further mention here. Case closed.

• Like 4