Kianna...My favorite experience...ever!

I usually not one to kiss and tell but...

The other night I decided to call up one of my favorite agencies, Tempted2touch. I really didn't have a specific idea of who I wanted for the evening so I went with whoever had the best looking booty. (Am I shallow or honest?) Hen name was Kianna. Anyways, I made the call and showed up at the location which was very convenient to get to. When I got to the front door to the room I was greeted by one of the sweetest little things I ever did see. No joke. This woman had a smile that can melt hearts. She ushered me into the room and I took off my coat and shoes. I took a breif shower cause I just got off work.

When I got out I lay on the bed with Kianna for about 15 minutes, just talking. As the conversation lengthened so did I. She kept moving to different positions on the bed, not trying to be sexy, just to get more comfortable. I couldn't take my eyes off her. This woman has the most beautiful body and after some conversation I knew that this was also someone I can really enjoy talking to, as well.

I'll keep the details to a minimum as I believe each experience should be kept between two consenting adults:

It started with a lot of light touching/kissing on her body. I'll be honest...this was my favorite part of the hour we spent together because she happened to be wearing my favorite perfume. With the right perfume every feeling of passion is magnified a thousand times over. I next proceeded with a littly DATY which she was more than responsive to. She then covered the little man up and reciprocated. Excellent! Next she asked what I wanted to do and I told her that the first position was her choice. She said she loved doggie. How can I argue? She got on her hands and knees on the bed and we went at it. My god! We never changed positions. After about 15 minutes I was spent.

Long story short: Best experience ever! I will repeat. In the meantime, I'm going to get myself a bottle of that perfume and strap it to my nose. Ya, I know I'll look weird but at least I'll be reminded of the best experience I've ever had with a woman.:motion:

Thank you Tempted2Touch....but more importantly...

:lol: Thank You KIANNA!!!:lol:

I also had the pleasure of meeting Kiana a few weeks ago. She is a friendly intelligent woman. The conversation with very pleasant. Furthermore, she is very sexy spinner.

I enjoyed our time together.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kiana for a second time. Here is a summary of my little adventure with Kiana.

I met Kiana about a month ago. It went well so I decided to give her a second visit. To book Kiana go and visit the T2T website and call Phoebee. Phoebee is a great person to deal with and sounds very sexy. The T2T webpage is well organized and has a great feature of showing the available SPs for a particular day.

I noticed about a week ago that Kiana was available, so I contacted Phoebee to book an appointment with her. But in reality she was not available that night due to some personal conflicts. Since Phoebee understood that it was Kiana that I wanted to see, she kindly offered to send me an email whenever she would have information concerning Kiana's availabilities. Within a few days I received an email that Kiana would be available during the Easter long weekend at a Hotel.

This hotel is about 9 km from my residence and I do not have a car. I did not let this deter me from booking an appointment with the sexy Kiana. A few hours before our appointment, I start to walk towards the hotel.

On the way to the hotel there was a little mishap. It has nothing to do with Kiana, however since it is funny I decided mention it here. Early on in the walk I was passing in front of another hotel on the way to see Kiana and since I saw a group of people coming in the opposite direction on the sidewalk, I moved over laterally. As I do this I feel some liquid fall on my head. I thought that maybe it was a window washer. I look up, but I see no one. I found that odd. As I look down at my t-shirt, I see the colour of the liquid. It was actually coke or pepsi. Someone from the hotel probably emptied their glass of soft drink out the window and I unluckily received on my head. It was too late to go back home to change, so I decided to see Kiana as is. People!! Please do not pour your drinks out of windows!! That is what sinks are for!!

It was a beautiful sunny day and I was glad that I decided to walk. It took me about 80 minutes to get to the hotel. I had about an hour to burn so I went to a restaurant near buy to eat a bit and take a coffee to replenish my energy reserves to play with Kiana. I booked for 90 minutes.

The time has arrived. It is time to go see the sexy Kiana. As I entered the room, she recognized me from a few weeks ago and gave me a great big hug. I excused myself for showing up with a stained T-shirt and asked if I could take a shower.

As I get out of the shower, I am fully erect and ready to play. Just the site of her beautiful round booty got me hard. Plus it does not help that I am the type of guy that will get hard if the wind blows in the wrong direction. ;)

She notices that I am ready, so she took off her top and goes to the cabinet to take out a condom. With the condom in hand, she get down on her knees and start a cbj. She suprised me, for a tiny girl, she can go really deep. Now the condom was not all the way down my shaft. We found that strange and thought that maybe it was put on upside down. To be honest I am a bit thicker that most and it was just stuck. {Notice how I flattered myself :) It could just be a defective condom.} As we take it off, we notice that it was not put on upside down. Anyway, the second condom was fitted properly and she proceeded with the CBJ that I enjoyed very much.

After a good five minutes of bobbing, she asked what would I enjoy? I asked her if we could start with cowgirl. She smiled and jumped on the bed. She was waiting for me on her knees. I jumped on the bed and also got on my knees to caress her. I wanted a bit more foreplay. She understood and smiled in agreement. I grabbed her buns. Her ass is truly her best physical asset and since I am an ass man, I am truly in heaven.

We caress each other for a while and then she grabs me for a little shake. I decided to also go for it. I slowly move to her clit and gently rub her. She quivered a bit. I suppose that I pushed the right buttons. ;)

I am ready for penetration, so I lay down on my back using the pillows to keep my head up to get a better view. She is a very sexy woman. She gets on to start cowgirl. She is very good. At every thrust I could feel her grabbing me. It is intoxicating. I enjoyed the sensation of being inside her and she was also very wet. Without being prompted by me, she took the initiative and tried different positions. She first moved on to asian cowgirl. This is very difficult for most women. But Kiana is very fit and was up to the challenge. I also helped her by supporting her with my hands. But it was not a lot of work for me because she weighs like a feather. Then she moved on to the crab. This is a great position because it allows me to rub her clit. Afterwards she came back to cowgirl but with her chest touching mine. I enjoy this position because it allows for a lot of body to body touch. At this point I could not help myself with full body gyrations I ejaculated. It was a great session. We were full of sweat as if coming out of a sauna.

We are now at about a bit past the half way mark through the 90 minute session. I am usually a few shots kind of guy. A girl can just smile after I ejaculate and I will get another erection. However I wanted to chat a bit with her. We chatted for the remaining 45 minutes and I did not see the time go by. I enjoyed our chat.

Will I use Kiana's services again? Of course I will.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.