Rainy day, rainy day

Guest *l**e

On days like this, I think of this one special, beautiful girlfriend from my past. On a dark, gloomy, rainy day like this, we would stay in, curl up on the couch and watch movies together. Inevitably, we would get horny, and our relaxed snuggling would turn into some form of sexual exploration. I'm not talking about simply having sex; these long grey days were when we would venture into fantasies that we hadn't yet made reality.

Each of us got to realize things we had only ever dreamed of in the past. These depressing, grey days ended up becoming the days we each remembered the fondest of all our days together...days filled with sexy, wet, dirty, sweaty taboo activities.

I have a pretty good life; sexually, I've been very fortunate. But being alone on a day like this makes me wish I had someone special today.

I hope you are all having dirty, sexy fun today!!! Enjoy the rain.

Guest LovingShelly

Sunday morning in my Winnie the Pooh pj, watching woof movies in bed with a coffee. Actually being alone is not to bad. I'm starting to get over the past and looking forward to what's coming.

I feel for you if you've been alone for a while. But hey this way you can do what ever you want

Cheers

Shel xo

Funny I was having similar thoughts this morning when I heard some thunder. I will never forget one night with my first girlfriend (I think it was our 2nd night of love making) when we were making love during a massive thunder storm. We had the lights on low but every few seconds there would be a bright flash of lightning followed quickly by a very loud burst of thunder. It was amazing - we were so into each other and the adrenaline rush from the storm just added to the passion. I will never forget it. So now whenever we get a big thunder and lightning storm I smile and remember that night!