Everleigh

I'm not usually one to write reviews, but every once in awhile someone special comes along. From the moment she walked in I knew I was in for a treat. Well actually I had a good idea she was gonna be awesome from her amazing pics. But her pics did not prepare me for the real thing. This girl has the most incredible body, no SP I have been with on the island(quiet a few) even comes close. On top of an amazing body she has a cute face and a very fun personality. Although we didn't spend much time talking.

To tell you the truth, the greedy part of me didn't want to write this review. I'd like nothing more than to keep this amazing gem all to myself. But the more business she gets the more likely she will stick around and I really hope she sticks around along time.

So do yourself a favor and see this girl, you're not gonna regret it. Just make sure you treat her right and keep her around as long as possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady for the first time recently. Even though I had never met with her in the past I booked an extended period of time with her and am very glad that I did. From start to finish the entire time spent with her was a completely enjoyable experience. I will definitely repeat.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.