PK's Kaitlyn

Nothing new to say about this local gem but, I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Kaitlyn 3 times over the last week and a half. Yes, I know..but she's worth every penny and each time was better than the last! Not only is she the coolest girl to hang out with, her service is second to none and totally unrushed. I won't go into the details, but she's very open-minded and 100% gfe. I'll be thinking of our time together for quite some time. Treat this one right fellas and she will do the same to you! I just wish I could see her at the end of September :)

PS. Just wanted to add that my experiences with PK have been great 99% of the time. They truely strive to correct issues when they arise...even within minutes. I think PK values it's customers a great deal and makes every effort to ensure they are treated well. Keep up the good work guys!!

Hi, I also had a visit with Kaitlyn and I must say she rushed me out the door,She gave me a bj and when iasked to slow done she kept going ,she was not the friendliest and she never even took the time to get undressed.This was my second visit to one of PK's girls and both were not great experiences. I did make a third visit because of the grear reviews.This time I met with Amber,and it was a great experience finally I had an experience that I have read about many times. I would like to visit Kaitlyn after reading your post because I did find her very attractive and she does give a great bj. I will call PK again as the third time was the charm.

Hi, I also had a visit with Kaitlyn and I must say she rushed me out the door,She gave me a bj and when iasked to slow done she kept going ,she was not the friendliest and she never even took the time to get undressed.This was my second visit to one of PK's girls and both were not great experiences. I did make a third visit because of the grear reviews.This time I met with Amber,and it was a great experience finally I had an experience that I have read about many times. I would like to visit Kaitlyn after reading your post because I did find her very attractive and she does give a great bj. I will call PK again as the third time was the charm.

I haven't heard of Amber yet...any reviews?