Ottawa be thankful!

After a recent trip to Niagara, I have to admit that those of us in Ottawa should be grateful for the wonderful MPs that offer quality service in our fine city. I will not name the establishment I visited in Niagara but suffice to say the price was nothing short of shocking and the service left a lot to be desired. If this establishment were to operate in Ottawa it would quickly find itself out of business. Never Again! If you are going to visit Niagara I would suggest you will get more out of a lap dance at the Sundowner than you will at any of the MP establishments.

So here is to our cities great MPs!!!

• Like 4

Guest En***y

I would strongly agree with the above statements, I would say we have so much choice of beautiful women here , we are spoiled for sure......I find that at times I have a hard time choosing which MP to try.....but I am never disappointed by my choice....

Thank you Ladies for being so beautiful and professional.

I must agree also we are very fortunate in this city that we have a varied selection of beautiful women who are also very talented. I for one want to thank them.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2