In today's world and economy there are many references to the fact that throughout ones lifetime we should all be prepared to have multiple careers as a response to changing circumstances around us..

Having had only one career in my life, along with multiple summer jobs as a kid, I have been looking around and with the recent new legislation that is in the works, I have decided that in January of 2015 I will become a sex worker! It is the perfect thing and our government is encouraging these things of us - show initiative, be adaptable to laws and changing times and they love small business creation. I wonder if I can access a government grant.

Let's see.

1. I shall be a one person business, working solely for myself and can advertise and communicate to my hearts content.

2. As a sex worker, then by government definition I am obviously suffering from childhood abuse, and/or drug abuse, and/or am a victim of trafficking, and since I am a victim I will be immune from being responsible for my actions and therefore immune from arrest and prosecution.

3. As a measure of protecting my personal safety I shall only book appointments from other established sex workers that can provide references.

4. If this career move does not work out then there is a lovely pot of $20 million that I can access to get out! Sweet!

The thing is that I am not very intelligent, as government completely understands when it comes to sex workers, so I shall only ask for a donation of $X for my time but am willing to pay $2X to book an appointment with another sex worker at the very same time! Talk about time efficiency for both of us! I will even be able to claim a business losses deduction on my income tax!

My calendar is filling up quickly! PM to book an appointment.

• Like 9

Now, suddenly there could be quite a crowded market for male sex workers....

This is a great concept, thanks mrrnice2.

best,

toine

• Like 1