Damn man you need to really learn to search function. A general rule of thumb is that most BP girls are a bit... Sketchy. There's some gems.. But if nobody talks about half the girls you ask about, then shouldn't that be a hint that nobody is recommending them??

So you are giving him heck for not searching....and....if he did search and didn't find anything then he should know better?

Agree. I look for SPs on EC, And see if reviewed here. Significant risks on BP.

There are plenty of super girls around.

Not even EC's perfect.

There are a couple on the Wpg EC over the years that have looked... less than genuine (and I know I'm going to eat flak for saying it). The mods here/there can't check every single pic. I've caught one using an old Britney Spears pic once on EC.

I can't do a Tineye or Google search on the images for Chantelle McKay and Kayy Love in the WPG section because the function is disabled, but I would be very interested to find out if those pics were the real deal.

No I'm giving him heck for basically asking about every girl that isn't recommended or reviewed by both ERBS. Mainly the girls off BP. Which is usually an indication of the girls who come and go or provide sketchy service. Maybe he can't find any info because of name changes.. *cough cough

He posted like five times asking if anyone has seen a particular girl and about half of them changed their names. If you check BP you see a good majority of the same girls everyday

• Like 2