Salty and sweet ... Cum taste the difference...

Hi my name is Sofia

picture.php?albumid=8506&pictureid=56432

If you are looking for an incredible massage with a gorgeous girl, then you have came to the right place.

I have been described as very easy going with a great personality, I am easy to get along with.

I am 5"9 with extremely long, sexy legs. I have natural breasts that are a 34C with very responsive nipples. I have stunning, big, Brown eyes and Silky light brown hair, just to the top of my breast. I weigh 140lbs. I am slim but have curves in the all the right places!

picture.php?albumid=8506&pictureid=56430

I am a certified masseuse, so you know by choosing me you will get the massage you deserve!

When you make yourself comfortable on my table, simply lay back, relax and enjoy being pampered. All you need to do is tell me how you like to be touched. Do you enjoy a deep massage or just a soft gentle massage? I have soft hands that can give a tender loving feeling as I caress you, or very strong hands that give an amazing deep tissue massage. I genuinely enjoy what I do. Come and relax with me!

picture.php?albumid=8506&pictureid=56434

When you book an session with me you will never be rushed out. I do not book appointments back to back and therefore I am not a clock watcher. I am a low volume provider and see a certain amount of clients per day. To ensure you get the appointment time you would like, I highly recommend pre-booking.

I am new to Cerb but I do have few recommendations for you to readhere !

This week I am available ....

• TODAY MONDAY form 6PM to 11PM at 3049 Carling ave suite 202
  • Friday form 6PM to 11PM at 3049 Carling ave suite 202
  • Sunday from 1pm to 8pm at 170 Booth street unit A

To reserve our time together Please PM or TXT 613 850 1346

Edited by Sultry Sofia