sexiibabe01

Guest a**m*s

I recently visited this new lady who has just created an account. Her username is sexiibabe01 and she introduced herself as Kim. Her session is quite simple and straightforward - massage and release. Her massage was mainly a sensual back rub, so you shouldn't expect a therapeutic visit. Her location is ok.

The main selling point with Kim is that she's just really cute (imho). Pretty face, soft skin and one of those great woman's bodies that is slender but curvy. I say "woman," but she can surely only be early 20s. I got along very well with her, and she told me she really likes "sweet" guys, so for god's sake be nice to her!

Edited by a**m*s
Grammatical errors that were bugging me

Thanks aramis! I have seen her a few times on CL and always wondered about her. Where is her location in relation to downtown?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest a**m*s

pm'd. I'm always wishing there was more info on here about indy mp's, so I'm really glad to see so much interest.

I've seen her ads many times on CL, due to the low price and sexy picture I always figured it was too good to be true.

Nice to know its legitimate I might consider a session soon. Would anyone who has experienced her services be able to describe the location to me through PM.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to everyone who PMed me and helped me come to a decision.

I just wanted to let fellow new member know not to be afraid to ask questions as everyone I've encountered so far has been helpful.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone know whether Kim is still providing massages. My neck is ridiculously sore.. Let me know.

Cordially,

Posted via Mobile Device

she advertised on CL again this week, so I would say yes.

Have fun, I am sure your neck will get better!

Guest r***i

I am interested in booking a session with her. If anyone could please pm me details on location and experience with her that would be appreciated. Does she also do outcalls?

Thanks