Angie Barbie from PK.

Anyone have any experience with her? She's newish apparently.

Further to that, anyone have general PK reviews? I've not used a service before.

Thanks.

PK is a good agency, relatively consistent service. I met this new girl Angie but did not session with her. She seemed very nice, does not speak much English, big rack, on the BBW side, lots of tattoos.

Took a chance on Angie Barbie the other day. If she had worked since then I would have already repeated. She is a testament to the genetics of Quebec women. I would disagree with the bbw comment as to me it implies fatness. I would describe her as a body built to take a dick but she was actually so tight it contradicted that. No softness on this one except her magnificent (natural) breasts which I got the pleasure to finish upon. I went overtime and apologize for it as it rushed the ending but to leave the room with the biggest set of blue balls in history was avoided. A bit of a Christi Mack clone and its a name she apparently is also associated with (Mack). Fantastic lay but hey ymmv.

• Like 3

I have always had good experiences with PK. The photos and descriptions of their ladies have always been accurate and their ladies have always been professional. The rates are good and so are the locations.

• Like 1