Angelina Develin

I have been on here gaining some valuable information for a while now, thought maybe i would give a little back. I have never wrote a review before and do this with mixed emotions. I had one of the best experiences of my life. Part of me does not want to share Angelina but i also don't think it would be fair to her or anyone else wanting any experience like this to keep it to myself. To help you understand i will start by telling a little about myself. Im not a writer so bear with me. Ive been a bachelor my whole life, a little shy and reserved. When i started this "hobby" i thought it was out of lust and desire. After meeting her i realized there is more. I have not seen very many mp's/sp's but have been very lucky. All the lovely ladies i have met were good people and i always left satisfied. This woman is beautiful on the outside but i believe what sets her apart is whats on the inside. From our initial contact, her kind and thoughtful messages had my heart racing and spirits lifted. She was very accommodating and flexible for my hectic schedule. It was a long drive for me and when i arrived my anxiety was high, not just from the anticipation of meeting her for the first time but trying to navigate downtown in the heart of the beast. She greeted me at the door with a big smile, bright eyes and a stunning outfit. We began chatting and soon i was able to start to relax. I've never had someone look so deeply into my eyes and listen to me so intently, like i was the only one in the world. She really has a gift. The bath, the massage, the bed, it just got better and better. I have never been that comfortable around strangers but felt so safe and relaxed i was able to open up and come out of my shell. So easy to talk to, everything so natural and unrushed. So fun, playful and engaging, full of positive energy. Warm, welcoming, compassionate. To say she goes the extra mile would be an understatement! No clock watching here.

Id recommend reading her web site throughly before contacting her as it is 100% accurate. Pay attention to words like therapeutic, nurturing, healing, touch, sensuality, erotic and wellness.

In this world of services and menu's i wondered why none were listed.

Now i understand.

I contacted a friend i met on cerb (who recommended her to me, thanks again) afterwards and asked him, is she for real? Is this all just a dream? He responded with yes she is for real lol ! There are some women out there who really do know how to treat a man! Couldn't have said it better myself. I believe she truly loves whats she does and it shows. A unique experience that is hard to describe with words. Body, mind and soul.

I realize this might not be the "kind" of review some of you may be looking for. Graphic details are not my style. This is solely based off my opinion and my experience. If your looking for a "quickie" then id suggest going somewhere else as she has so much more to offer.

Treat her with respect and you wont be disappointed.

If you appreciate a genuine soul, want to be pampered and enjoy being treated like a king, this may be for you.

• Like 5

I met with Angelina again recently, with some trepidation. I wondered if a second session could ever reach the depth and intensity of the first. I was wrong. Seriously wrong. It was as if I had met up with a long lost intimate friend. The all enveloping sensuous almost spiritual emotion that built during our last encounter was kindled almost instantly. As before it started with laughter and that languorous warm candle lit bath the whispers of things to come. Then the massage. I could hardly contain myself as her gentle probing fingers teased and kneaded. What then followed I was again asked not to divulge graphically. Let me say that I have always enjoyed a power exchange, of restraint and the heightening of the remaining senses that follow when one sense is masked. Angelina brought me to even greater teasing, exploratory heights only then to allow them to gently subside before once again slowly building them up again. I described it before as a roller coaster of emotion and that is just what it was. It was at times light, playful, teasing at other times darker and intense. Following my first post it was suggested that no man could have written a review like that. Well my testosterone levels may be in decline with my age but I'm still, fortunately, still very much male. It was the deep sensuousness of my encounter with Angelina that draws my mind into this almost poetic frame of mind. I cannot bring myself to write a raw functional account as this is just not what Angelina is about. If you value warmth, sincerity, playfulness, sensuality then Angelina has no peer. Thank you Angelina.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.