The first experience I had was on CL. Just about made me swear off trying this again. Drug addicts, meetings in locations that you would never go to for any other reason, bad service etc. Photos are doctored, ages are lies etc etc.

I stumbled on cerb and what a world of difference. Do not waste your time look into the SPs here and on EC.

PS Bailey I can not wait to see you again

The first experience I had was on CL. Just about made me swear off trying this again. Drug addicts, meetings in locations that you would never go to for any other reason, bad service etc. Photos are doctored, ages are lies etc etc.

I stumbled on cerb and what a world of difference. Do not waste your time look into the SPs here and on EC.

You aren't the only one I have heard that from...such desperate & pathetic behavior...truly, truly sad.

PS Bailey I can not wait to see you again

You are so sweet!!! I have sincerely enjoyed all our experiences together & am so looking forward to seeing you soon!!! Feel free to text me anytime, I would love to hear from you!!! XOXO