A Touch of Class

I was curious about how the service was here. I thought about making the trip. Is their full service? Recommendations toward any ladies?

Hello,

I used to work at Touch of Class and have since gone on to be an independent sp. There is full service available, however, the specifics of services will vary between girls. If Gwen is still working there she is certainly the most highly reviewed, and a very nice person.

Best of luck,

Zoe D

• Like 4

I have been to Touch of Class on a number of occasions in the past and while I did always enjoy my time there, I believe there are other options located within the city that offer a more enjoyable experience.

I do recommend the suite at Touch of Class though. It obviously costs more, but I feel the room, decor and privacy are worth it. Same goes for their alternate location along the Parkway.

As for what is offered, that depends on whose company you select.

Enjoy and good luck.

I'm dating myself a bit, but I'm wondering if McKenzie is still around?. She's a MILF with dark curly hair, and I always enjoyed my time with her.