Misty @ CMJ

Misty, the one lady I have had the hardest time to book time with though well worth the effort as our scheduals just don't mix. Coincidencially the only two time I ahve been able to able to book some time with Misty have coincided with holliday's where I ahve been able to get out from work early. Now that I ahve had the chance to spend more time with Misty I may have to try allot harder to find a way to find the time to see Misty again. Now if I can only convice her to pull and evening shift . :bowdown:

Everyone?s personality mixes differently with other people. The one thing I have noticed with Misty is she has a very calming nature about her almost as if I had known Misty for a very long time. I find it very easy to relax with her maybe too much so, which is not such a bad thing I think.

The first time I had a chance to see Misty I had decided to choose the tantric experience. Curiosity had got the better of me and since Misty was available, on Christmas eve or the day before I believe I thought I would give myself an early Christmas present. So I drove back into Ottawa from Kanata.

When I arrived at CMJ and the door closed behind me there was Misty hiding back behind the door. Misty has that classic beauty like the girl next door that you just have to meet. So off to the room we went to get to know each other a bit. Misty has a soft sensual side that is very noticeable which bode well for an enjoyable session. Next off to the shower where a bit of her playful side came out and back to the room where she explained what the tantric massage was all about. Over the next half hour or so she did her best to keep me on the tantric brink with her soft touch though I found her a bit to calming which made it a bit harder for her. After the release we had a little time left and she surprised me when she crawled up on the table for a little cuddle time, a very pleasant surprise to end a very nice session.

My second session with Misty happened just last Friday, surprise another holiday ..... . Unlike last time when I didn't know Misty, now I have had the chance to get to know her a bit more over the last few months. I knew I was in trouble this time as she started teasing from the time I walked in the front door. This time I chose the relaxation massage having remembered how relaxed she can make me. A little wine to start off and the normal routine of shower and teasing, now I found out how much Misty enjoys to tease and she is very good at it. A very nice relaxing session of massaging and teasing where I found out Misty has considerable skills with the body slide as well. With Misty's soft touch she is able to prolong your excitement till you just can't hold back any more and all your built up stress seems to just come out of you leaving you relaxed. Again she followed this up with a little cuddle session till it was time to end our session and say our good bye's.

What can I say Misty is another little gem Jasmin has found. Repeat .... defiantly and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, your classical girl next door with a soft side.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again

Dam it took me a while to find this....... it's been a while but with Misty coming back for a short visit Monday I thought some members who have not seen or met her might enjoy the read.

Dam it took me a while to find this....... it's been a while but with Misty coming back for a short visit Monday I thought some members who have not seen or met her might enjoy the read.

Yeah, I heard that as well, but dammit, I am busy when she is in town. :( Hopefully she will visit again, I miss her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.