Asian passion Julie

I met an angel today!! Don't know what else to say?? Absolutely perfect! Sweet attentive responsive. Beautiful face, perfect body. I can barley walk my legs are shaking!! Would Marry this girl if she would have me :)

Agency Asian passion
I would visit again
Agency Asian passion
I would visit again

Can you elaborate more about her services and look? Does she look like a school girl or lady? Thanks.

Ad says "WOW, the angel down to earth, best looking Korean ever!!!! Korean star, VIP Julie first time visiting. Tall model style, sexy curve, pearl white skin, and slim body, a true treasure and high class elegant gem. Don't hesitate, only short stay!!"

Tough order to fill, I was nearby so decided to check her out. She was available when I called but for only 30 min. Door opened and sure enough there was an angel inside! I have to say that ad is pretty dead on, while her engrish sucks she was down to earth and very friendly and maybe the prettiest Korean I have met. Breasts are enhanced but nicely done. As advertised she is slim but has some curves and the cutest landing strip.

SF2 did not include the usual intro bbbj, I was a bit concerned. She did seem to enjoy rubbing her ample bosom against my back while she reached around to wash things and I seemed to enjoy the mini body slide a lot. She seems very new to the biz, but she has the skills to be a star. Once we hit the bed she showed lots of skills. Odd that she did not care for 69, preferred to lie down and let me daty to my hearts content. Either she is a good actress or is fairly orgasmic. I especially appreciated the snug fit for slurp jr, I wish it would have lasted longer and it was so good I may have been able to do a rare 2nd shot if we weren't limited to half hour. Even though it seemed like it all went fast when I got to the car I realized we went a few minutes over, Julie never rushed me or mentioned the time.

All in all, if you want a very pretty Korean who will knock your socks off, Julie is your girl. I tried to ask how much longer she is here and she said a week. I tried to find out if that meant she leaves at the end of this week but was unable to nail it down.

Julie gets the usually coveted slurp seal of approval.

Additional Comments:

Somehow I missed the fact there already was a reco for Julie.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=189894

Perhaps the 2 could be merged?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.