Tiny Tina Athena

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

my second time seeing her. omg its better the second time. amazing skills, sexy, beautiful, bright, a pleasure to talk to and did I mention amazing skills and few restrictions :) lol

oh and her pics omg yes that is her for sure and they are recent.

Guest **oo**e

Tina is gorgeous. She has a healthy sexual appetite :))) She is tanned, has beautiful hazel green eyes, full lips and a bangin body. She provided DT, bbbj and BLS which was out of this world. Tina has the cutest pussy. She loves dfk and daty and was very vocal. Great conversationalist as well. The sex was intense and fun. I definitely plan on repeating.

I really enjoyed my time with Athena. She is vocal, passionate and genuinely wants to ensure you enjoy your time. I have little doubt that she enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. My time with her seemed natural, genuine and comfortable. I highly recommend Athena if you're looking for a non-stop action packed session with a natural beauty.

the only thing I need to say about Athena is she is a real goddess. I spent a wonderful evening with her last night at a downtown Ottawa hotel, one of my best experience with an sp. we had chemistry and everything was passionate and intense, and amazing time was had by both of us. she really loves what she does and it shows and Athena really wants to make sure u enjoy yourself. Athena is beautiful, fun, sexy and really easy to talk too. Will I repeat, ABSOLUTLY.

treat her with respect and kindness cause she is a real gem. We are lucky to have her in Ottawa. one of the top in Ottawa.

I saw the ravishing Athena again tonight. I had an amazing time, Athena is simply one of the best in Ottawa. she got incredible skills and a great personality. I will repeat as often as a can.

OMG...we clicked. Easily one of the best experiences I have ever had. We were in total synchronicity...90 minutes flew by in a blink. Will see Tina again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athena is definitely one of the best SP's in Ottawa. I always have an amazing time with her. Very friendly and down to earth. She is also very honest. The time with her does fly by. I always look forward to spending time with her when I can.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.