Maxime Elite

Normally I wait a few days to do a recommendation to think how to present it the best way, since this lady is still in town thought I would do this tonight.

The lady I wish to give lots of compliments to is Maxime Elite, I had pre booked a two hour visit when she first advertised coming to Charlottetown, feeling a little frisky recently and after I read some other other reviews I decided to book Maxime for two visits. My two visits are now over, I now have a smile on my face that will last for a long time.

Maxime's pictures are very real she is a very attractive lady, blonde hair with an amazing body, probably the nicest bum I have ever had the privilege to admire in so many positions.

As I said Maxime is a beautiful woman, the quality she possesses that rocked me most in my two visits was how delightful of a person she is, she has a very pretty face with a million dollar smile all thorough your visit with unbelievable energy. In my mind I am thinking how lucky we are to have these amazing ladies come visit here on this small Island. As usual for the activities that happened in her room a visit is the only way you will find out how this young sweet lady can entertain you, all I can say you will not be sorrow.

Maxime you are an amazing, sexy, gorgeous and very charming Lady, thank you very much for giving the Magician some very MAGICIAL memories, look forward to meeting you when you visit again:)

Magician

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.