Any recommendations for a complete beginner?

Alright so let me start off by saying that im your typical nerdy guy, never really had much luck with women due to being extremely shy, and now that im in college I have alot on my mind, and with that being said, id prefer being non-experienced to not be one of them.

Basically, ive never had sex before but would like to have some experience going into college (And also to help relieve stress). With that being said, who in Ottawa would be the best person to go to that would be able to "teach me" this art form, but also make it a great time?

One word.... Sweet Emily J! Ok that was three.

I too am shy and for my first SP visit I chose her. She quickly put me at ease when communicating and upon our visit she took great care of me and my uneasiness. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 to that Emdf40ph

I can't think of a better recommendation than Sweet Emily J for what you are looking for.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Well I can tell by your join date that you are a newcomer at Cerb. Browse around at get familiar with acronyms related to this great trade. It would also be beneficial to read what type of provider floats your boat. It would help us assist you with your final decision.

Well I know what the majority of the acronyms mean so I know what "services" im looking for. So far Emily J seems to be popular (But obviously I'd like to look at a couple and go from there)

And for type of provider im looking for someone thats easy-going and will take the time to "Show me the ropes", you know, like giving tips and pointers on how to become good at it.

Guest *ly*vi**9
Alright so let me start off by saying that im your typical nerdy guy, never really had much luck with women due to being extremely shy, and now that im in college I have alot on my mind, and with that being said, id prefer being non-experienced to not be one of them.

Basically, ive never had sex before but would like to have some experience going into college (And also to help relieve stress). With that being said, who in Ottawa would be the best person to go to that would be able to "teach me" this art form, but also make it a great time?

I can honestly recommend Selina. She is very nice and accommodating, she is perfectly stacked front to back and will make you feel like a million bucks. You can message me for her details but if anything is going to be your first, let it be her and take you to all those fantasies you could be dreaming of.

Posted via Mobile Device

I can't tell you what you find attractive, so I won't recommend a specific SP. But, once you do find an SP that tickles your fancy, I would advise you to be upfront with her. Send her a personal message in which you introduce yourself. Let her know that you are both new to this lifestyle and new to sex. Also, read the 'New To This Section' here on CERB to get an idea of the basic protocols of this lifestyle.