AAAgency Alluring beauties

Guest abulreesh

Has anyone tried this agency at all AAAgency Alluring beauties, the women look hot and they are now doing incalls. Was wondering if anyone tried them and can tell me how the service is?

Guest abulreesh

Ok so i did some searchin around on this review board and i noticed there are a few old threads but no one actually tried the agency, but i actually found one review on another review board on this agency, from a guy who tried out victoria.

Its a long review which you can read if you like, not sure if i should mention the name or not. But overall here are some of the things that the guy had to say and the rates he gave, thought i'd share it with everyone. Now remember i'm quoting his own words.

"She fit the description I was given. The pictures of her on the website are real"

Body : 8/10

Face : 6/10

Service : 2/10 at most...

Attitude : 4/10

Repeat ? No way

He also mentioned the following "as mentioned on the phone, she doesn't do kissing or allow DATY. Single Shot on goal allowed ..."

So basically from what i understood from his review is that it is definitely not a GFE experience agency if you're lookin for that, which is too bad cause some of the girls are smoken hot, i would've loved to try Sheridan out. I should also point out that this review is about a yr old maybe a bit less so not sure if they improved themselves after that.

Just seeing if anyone has tried or know of Sheridan or Desiree of Alluring Beauties...

My only experience with PK was with Alicia. Had a really good time.... however, it seems like the new girls at PK are not as good as some of the former girls who have worked there.

Anyhoo, if that's the case then I was going to give Alicia a call but would like to see someone new such as the two from Alluring Beauties.

Any info would be much appreciated.