What About Male SP's?

My friend is a male SP just starting up and doesn't know where to advertise. This got me thinking... where is the support and community for male service providers? I think it's great that we ladies have a great place like CERB, but I feel the boys should have a place like it too.

My friend is a male SP just starting up and doesn't know where to advertise. This got me thinking... where is the support and community for male service providers? I think it's great that we ladies have a great place like CERB, but I feel the boys should have a place like it too.

Sounds like a free market opportunity for you and/or your male SP friend. ;)

This thread may be of interest to you in gauging market conditions for such an endeavour:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21623

Best of Luck!

it might be best to give us a sense of what gender or sexual orientation your friend provides services for....homosexual, straight, bi, bi for pay etc..... ?

I will say that in my searches for women looking for heterosexual men the sites are very limited...but I may not have dove deep enough

He's bi and is planning to offer CHJ, CBJ, and top and bottom fs; and I guess what one would call a "BFE" (Boyfriend Experience?) with more intimate affection.

Oh and he's got one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen... 10 long, 7.5 around. Seriously! Lol.

He has been advertising on CL with great success! He actually gets more inquiries than I do, lol. I guess there IS a need for male SP's in Halifax!

Sounds like a free market opportunity for you and/or your male SP friend. ;)

This thread may be of interest to you in gauging market conditions for such an endeavour:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21623

Best of Luck!

Thanks for the thread BCB, it was helpful and insightful. :)

XOXO

Lacey

Guest O***wa**W

I have wondered about this too. Are there a lot (or even any?) straight male service providers around?